1. Bottles of water in ice buckets alongside your welcome drink. Actually ask for a steady flow of water throughout the whole day. Liven it up a bit perhaps with lemon or mint infusions. Keep it fresh.
2. Fans bulk buy some! I remember sitting outside around this time last year, even though it wasn’t a long ceremony I certainly felt the heat.
3. Get those parasols up, ask your venue to help create cool spaces while guests are waiting for photos when happening outside. – don’t’ forget about you photographer either, get someone to rally up the troops as to keep photos going quickly, granted this is helpful at all weddings as no one really likes to hang around, even more so when the sun really sharing its rays.
4. For the Bride or Groom – a little bottle of toner spritz, I recommend Liz Earle’s Instant Boost™ It will cool you down and freshen you up, its going to be a long day!
5. Instead of favours and a dessert table how about hiring out an ice cream van, yummy and will keep everyone cool and can have fun with sprinkles and other toppings!!! – www.theplazaices.co.uk
Keep cool, protected and hydrated this warm wedding season!!